Saturday, February 25, 2012

Am I the only one who liked Anders from Dragon Age 2?

Okay, I was playing a- though there is no morality bar but you get the picture- Renegade Pro-Mage (a Mage himself) Hawke. Sure, Anders annoyed me whenever I mentioned Blood Magic and he got all high-horsed but I always supported him whenever we were dealing with mages and apostates. When he blew up the Chantry I was like "OMG! WOW! FINALLY SOMEONE DOES IT!". I even asked him why he didn't tell me his plan before because I would have helped. Like, come on people, I know in real life killing isn't acceptable but there are PLENTT of people whom play Renegade/evil characters in DA2 so why does Anders get so much hate for what he did? I loved that plot twist and would have had my Hawke done it sooner and bigger if I could. Just for that, Anders became my second favorite character (behind Isabela). When Sebastian demanded Anders be killed I told him "Screw you, you high-horse, hypocritical ***. Bring your damn army- WHICH, if it weren't for me you wouldn't have one- I'll destroy each and every one of them with my magic and then Anders and I will blow your palace up just like he did the Chantry". Seriously, the Chantry had it coming too by enslaving innocent Mages and enforcing their religion on society. It was as if the Catholic church was in power again and they had law-enforcing knights. If anything, Taventer has the right idea more so than the Chantry here does.|||Count me in.|||yep i hate anders with a passion more so than i did alistair in dao
  • yamaha outboards
  • computer game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment