Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is there a way to increase Frame Rate For Dragon Age 2?

Here are my specs



-AMD Phenom(tm) II x4 830 Processor (2.8GHz)

-6GB Ram

-Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT

-Windows 7 64bit



I have to run it with Directx 9 (I have the latest Directx 11 SDK, so I don't think %26lt;--- is the problem) Rendering on Medium Graphics but it's still a bit Choppy. I've read that quite a bit of people have been having problems with lag on this game, even with some High End Graphics cards. Are there any solutions to this problem?|||Im not much of a dragon age or MMO gamer, but I can answer your question.



You do not have any ability to play DX11, your 9500gt supports DX9 and DirectX10. With your current graphics card, you may need to drop any Anti-Aliasing, details, and shadows to get more frames per second. Basically, it will be playable, but not at an enjoyable one.



Dragon Age the game may have a few bugs that the developers have not gotten to fix. My best suggestion would be to check out other players either via youtube or some type of benchmark forum and see what they get from a better graphics card. That will determine if you may need to get a more modern graphics card that will be able to take the game engine at reasonable results.
  • tallahassee
  • virtual villagers 5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment