Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age: Fort Drakon (Final Battle)?

I'm having a lot of trouble breaking in here.... I can't even get past the entrance. It's my first playthrough so I screwed up my characters' attributes and abilities and I turned down Morrigan's ritual so I lost all my aoe spells; I didn't train Wynne in any because I always had Morrigan in my group, and I have 3 other warriors in my group (probably a horrible setup but they were the only ones I felt I didn't screw up too badly) so I don't have a lot to work with here. My gear is okay, mostly tier 6 and 7 (dragonscale, legion armor, Yusaris) but I'm almost out of health and lyrium potions. Anyway, my group setup is Alistair, Shale, and Wynne.... any tips or bugs I could use to my advantage? The emissaries keep blowing my team up before I can take them down, I take such heavy damage that Wynne can't even keep up, and sometimes the little dragons don't even shatter when I Petrify-%26gt;Stonefist them and it's really irritating because not only does Wynne run out of mana 30 seconds into the fight, but she has less than 200 health and dies in about 2 hits (or some other team member gets Overwhelmed or fire-breathed on).


Frankly I'm not sure if I can take the archdemon. I was able to beat tough battles before after repeated tries (Flemeth and Cauthrien come to mind, the first few attempts I could barely shave off 10% from them) and I was able to take the High Dragon at the temple near Haven on the first try so I thought I was doing good and I didn't screw up my characters as bad as I thought but I guess I did.... and I'd really prefer not to accept Morrigan's ritual (doesn't fit in with the way I want to play my Warden) and fight all the way up to Fort Drakon AGAIN to potentially fail.


Am I out of options?|||WOW, sounds like you messed up with your group dynamics. it would help to know your group's stats and talents. I'm surprised that you relied on Morgan and decided not to cater to her u messed up when she joined your group then. My first play through i had a hard time because i made wynne a arcane warrior instead. however, i felt alistair and every other male in the game was weak compaired to the benefits and skills the women started off with. so i had me (i played a warrior/berserker/reaver lady), leliana (bard/ranger for extra summon for group), wynne (arcane warrior/spirit healer) , morgan (shapeshifter/arcane warrior) who used necromancing for extra member in group so i had a party of 6





Can anybody make potions/do you have enough to make potions? morgan did pots for me





Can anybody set traps/do you have enough material for traps? leliana did traps for me





it would help to get the armor from the forest when you had to kill remnants (once i got the set i didn't change armor for the rest of the game)





i would suggest using a "pull" technique where you send your strongest out to pull a few enemies and kill them (would work better if someone could make traps) leliana did this for me





or try splitting up except wynne have her attack with someone but ranged (if she has a staff)





Did you make leliana a hunter or whatever (sorry im sleepy n at work) she can summon a bear, wolf, or spider thats an extra member in your group.





how high is wynnes constitution (very important in this game)? just because she is a healer doesnt mean she doesnt need life. mana? wisdom?





keep trying i guess or have sex with morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment