Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Will dragon Age:Origins run on my PC?

Hey guys,





I have the following system and I wanted to know if Dragon Age: origins will run on my PC or not...








Intel Pentium 4 2.4 gHz


2 GB System Memory (RAM)


Intel Integrated G945 graphics card 256 MB.





Note that several games to which my PC doesn't meet the requirements.. .STILL RUN ON MY PC --


gta 4 requires dual cores, but runs on my PC fluidly. Other games which run in high settings are sims 3, nfs carbon etc etc.








P.S.%26gt; Is ARMA any good?





Thanks :)|||You CAN run it, but the quality would be pretty poor.


I recommend upgrading these things:





Your graphics card


Your RAM





Both incredibly easy to buy and upgrade, depending on your budget.





First you need at least 4 GB of RAM.


Buy 1x2 DDR2 RAM stick. Ask your local computer shop for the best brand.


Install video link on at the bottom.





Secondly you can get a new graphics card with possibly 512 MB. ATI or Nvidia is your call.


Installing the video card is easy once you get it.








Hope this helps. Remember, you don't HAVE to change the hardware, you still may be able to play it.





How to install a video card: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=femSBniUF鈥?/a>


How to install RAM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiFIgSQOY鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment