Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age 2 Deep roads expedition ? wut if I don't have 50 gold ?

What if I spend all of them ? Would I have no ways to finish the game and have to start all over ?





I'm thinking of buying some new weapons that costs like 2 souvenirs. I looked the whole map to find them and made a text file. lol 2 gold is the most expensive and best items. I haven't bought a single potion or anything yet. Even if I do, takes too long to use potions anyway so I just try many times to win.





Now I can't beat the Dragon or the other place where there are endless enemies. =[





Is it possible to do something like pokemon or diablo. I mean like go out at night roam around and then there will always be some weak enemies to gain money and exp slowly and eventually I'll become like very high level ?





Or is this game have no way to do that kind of easy way ?|||You can easily earn the 50 gold by doing all the quests available before leaving for the deep roads. There isn't anything really worth buying in the first act, so don't bother spending too much. You will loot better equipment anyway. Even potions will be easy to find on enemies. There are some random mobs that spawn at night, but this isn't really the most efficient way to earn gold.





Eventually you will get a letter at your house from a dwarf who will offer to pay your way if you really don't want to spend the gold yourself.|||You don't need the fifty sovereign. A dwarf will eventually offer to pay fro you. But if you have the dwarf pay for you you miss out on a trophy/achievement.





You can go out at night and fight random enemies on the streets for gold and xp. Also, you can set it to easy mode. Make sure your party is well rounded with at least 2 melee fighters.|||if you do not have the 50g you can not move on.





you should be able to use potions without an issue and not use ANY time in a battle.





no you can not just roam around and fight guys, they will run out eventually.





the game is easy enough. even on hard

No comments:

Post a Comment