Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have an ATI Radeon 5770, I have it overclocked to 940MHZ GPU and 1400MHZ memory?

It's running at 43C while playing a DX11 game on high settings (Dragon Age 2) in a fight scene, I benchmarked it overnight, it was averaging 49C and peaked out at 61C, are these temps acceptable for a GPU? Benchmarked with Furmark|||I don't believe you. You've added 90 MHz to the GPU, and 200 MHz to the memory, and are only running at 109.4掳F while playing? Unless you're watercooling, I call BS... 141.8掳F (61掳C) sounds more like what you would see from a video card overclocked that much while playing.|||Whether you like it or not, I DID answer your question. I said 61掳C was more appropriate for your settings. However, are you really playing with really high settings? AF is OFF, resolution is LOW, and limiting the game to 60 FPS doesn't sound like very high to me. Average at best.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment