Saturday, February 25, 2012

Which class should i choose for Dragon Age 2?

I'll be playing as the male Hawke and i know for sure I'll be using Fenris and Anders in my party but I just haven't decided what I'm going to be. I love heavy armor and high attack scores but Mages have Melee attacks now and I just don't know lol. Help?|||With Fenris being a mage and Anders being a warrior that fills two rolls nicely for your party make up.





Since you like heavy armor and attack, it seems you'd like to also go down the warrior path and build it toward the damage skill trees, mainly Vanguard and Two handed (as Dual wield is rogue only now).





If you go that route I'd suggest having ia rogue as your last member, to be able to pick locks and detect traps, that would be a very well balanced party.|||I'm starting as a mage. My blood mage from the first game is my favorite character i've ever made and was extremely rewarding. However, Bioware is a great developer and will make all the classes fun... Although it seems Bioware does give casters a bit of an advantage...





The mage also rips a Qunari apart in the trailer....

No comments:

Post a Comment