Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon age 2 help!!!!!!!!!!!?

Just one week ago i completed Dragon age origins and it is fantastic so i bought Dragon age 2 and i played for nearly 4 hours and every bit of the game play and every thing that RPG needs are completely simplified which i don't like.Even the combat is less tactical i can defeat enemies in higher difficulty easily.



Does the games go better afterwards or it remains the same?|||I don't know if this was a glitch or not, but I played with Hawke as a mage, and 70% into the game, I couldn't die! I died once, then was resurected by Mirren, and never lost less the three quarters of health for the rest of the game. I beat it so easily, I drove straight to Gamestop and traded it. Very disappointing.
  • chinese take out
  • italian english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment