Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age 2 not working?

So, I downloaded Dragon Age 2 today, but unfortunately I can't play it. The game checked my system specs and put itself on high graphics, so there shouldn't be a problem with my specs. The problem is that when I try to play, the game will launch and run the title screen without a problem, but when I select new game, it loads for about ten to fifteen seconds and then just stops loading. I have to Ctrl Alt Delete it sometimes, other times the screen turns black for a second then the game crashes. I've done the troubleshooting on their site but none of it helped. Any suggestions or answers would be really appreciated.|||Double check the compatibility here http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr鈥?/a>





You may need to reduce the quality settings





Also make sure you have up to date graphics drivers|||google it

No comments:

Post a Comment