Saturday, February 25, 2012

Modern Warfare 2, Dragon Age Origins, or a Wii?

So for christmas this year I can get either of the following, also I have an Xbox 360 right now (Big xbox fan):


Modern Warfare 2


Dragon Age Origins


Wii with Resident evil or House fo the dead (classics :D)





The reason I chose to put MW2 on the list was because I loved the COD series and I'm into the war games but tired of WWII games.





The other reason I put Dragon Age on there was because I used to play World of Warcraft and still a big fan of Blizzard and WoW. So You can say I like the RTS and MMORPG games as well.





The Wii because, hey it's fun, plus I can get the new Super MArio game and classics etc. I grew up as a Nintendo fan. and still am.





Note: I am a Playstation and Sony fan as well, So you can't say I'm a hater because this game war is kinda like the Cold war. They try to race to see who gets the highest buyers and players, and I don't care, I got my own life.





Arigato In advance ^-^|||Get a Wii. Its the best of the 3 by far. Plus, it went down in price, recently. :) You can get the great games like Mario, Super Smash Brawl, etc. COD is overrated. Not sure about Dragon Age, that might be good too. But I've heard mixed reviews. The people who say the Wii sucks are the ones who've never played one.|||My personal opinion:


The 10 commandments for game developers:





3. Thou shalt not make a game for the Wii.





My best friend recently got a massive plasma tv. He then sold his Wii because he couldn't see. The resolution was THAT BAD. Buy a XBOX360 or PC.I personally wont buy MW2 because you cant mod it, so Dragon Age is probably my choice. I have heard some good things about that game.


PS: Pick one, Xbox360 (better graphics) or PC (More keys to bind stuff to)|||A lot of people don't realize that there are some amazing tools out there to help you build up your World of Warcraft account. It doesn't matter if you are looking to level up faster or if you are trying generate gold to buy new elite armor.|||Get Modern Warfare 2, it is amazing!! Ima also get it for Christmas, but for computer. I have CoD modern warfare now and it is really good, but I bet COD modern warfare 2 is epic %26gt;%26gt; Gimme!!|||Dude so go with mw2. It is the best fps game so far. I was just posting a question on here about it. LOL. I would have to say I don't think a game will top it in 2010. Unless the mw3 comes out. Let me put it this way. My brother saw the game at my house and then the next day went and bought a ps3 and mw2 just to play it. Now he has played my cod4 and my cod5 and liked them but not enough to purchase a ps3. This game is bitchen





That is what i would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment