Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age 2 Ending, Fenris?

Ok so I didn't romance Fenris but I sided with mages consistently and got a pretty damn high Rivalry score with him. But it didn't max out. My question is, is there any way to get him to side with me in the final battle or have I royally screwed up? And if there is a way what dialog option to I have to take. (I tried the "Join me" option and he basically said no way in hell.)|||There is no other way to keep a Rivaled Fenris to stay on your side than to max his Rival bar.





The only thing I think you can do is to go back to previous saves and try to max Fenris friendship/rivalry through gameplay





If you don't mind using in-game editing tools or player mods, then you can alter the relationship status manually. (Though not recommended by me)|||Pick the right options that has the golden heart sign on it to romance him when ever you see the golden heart with that answer select it that way he might fall in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment