Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have 拢1300 to spend on a high performance laptop. I want to be able to Game with no lag?

So as the title suggests i want to buy a laptop. I want to buy a laptop for gaming. i dont want a desktop. the best that i have found is the HP Envy 17-1050EA. Here is a link to it http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/hp-envy-17鈥?/a> I was wondering whether this is the best i can get for my money? I want to be able to run the newest games (such as Dragon Age 2 etc) on high detail? If this is not the best could you please give me some suggestions? thanks|||if you want the very best gaming laptop for that price, look at the Asus g53, g73, or alienware m15/17x. those will still be under your price range which will give you extra to spend on a nice mouse and games. none of the hp or dell notebooks have good gpu's for the price you are paying. my friend has the g73 and it runs games like butter.|||http://www.notebookcheck.net/



The above site has lots of good info on laptops,laptop graphics cards, and gaming performance.



The link you have entered seems to require permissions to view, but you should be able to get the above laptop under 拢1000.



Good Luck
  • subway application
  • the elder scrolls v
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment