Wednesday, February 29, 2012

PC Game- Dragon Age Origins Problem ?

hello everybody I have installed Dragon Age Origins in my PC and I can see the terrain properly but the people appear white from close. The people in the game appear in colour from far away but when I get close they get white.





My PC


---------


Pentium (R) 5 2.66 Mhz


0.99 GB RAM


22x DVD Combo


Graphic Card- nVidia 8800 S 256 MB





And one more thing when I installed the game for the first time there was an error message which said "You will need to install Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher to access all the contents, you have Pixel Shader 2.1v and the game will be loaded in compatible mode."





What is a Pixel Shader ? I googled but I don't understand what wikipedia tells me. please explain.|||pixel shader is on your video card i dont know much about it but Dragon age origins requires 4.0. also i never heared of pentium 5 are you talking about core 2 duo. and you need more than a gig of ram you need more like 3 or 2 atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment