Saturday, February 25, 2012

I plan to get a new computer for Dragon Age II could you tell if the specs are good enough?

My budget isn't that high so I'll just lay out what I've picked, could you just tell me if they're good enough: Processor: I7 960 3.2, Video: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 RAM: 4-6 GB?|||Well how much HDD gb do you have they recommended 20gb but heres the minimum;


Minimum-


CPU: Intel Core 2 (or equivalent) running at 1.6Ghz or greater


AMD X2 (or equivalent) running at 2.2GHZ or greater


RAM: 1.5 GB or more


Video: ATI Radeon X1550 256MB or greater


NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256MB or greater


DVD ROM (Physical copy)


20 GB HD space





Recommend-





CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz Processor or equivalent


RAM: 4 GB (Vista) or 2 GB (XP)


Video: ATI 3850 512 MB or greater


NVIDIA 8800GTS 512 MB or greater


DVD ROM (Physical copy)


20 GB HD space





So yeah thats good enough if you have a decent amount of space on your HDD because that game uses a lot. hope this helped|||Your not putting enough info in your question.|||That set up will have no issues at all with DA2. Happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment