Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Should I buy both Dragon Age games on the PC or Xbox?

I downloaded the Dragon Age 2 demo for PC today, and I absolutely loved the game. I was planning on buying Dragon age 2 %26amp; Dragon Age 1 this week. However, I wasn't sure which platform to buy it on.



I could play the demo on Medium graphics quality on my pc, but not much higher as the framerate got a bit choppy. So i was wondering what platform should I buy it on? Astounding graphics %26amp; smooth gameplay on the Xbox? or smooth gameplay but lower quality (but Still brilliant) graphics on the PC?



Any ideas on what I should do? I enjoy playing PC games more, but still I like xbox gaming. Also, Im not as good at PC as I am on xbox...|||You'll probably want to play Origins on the PC because it has a strong emphasis on tactics, so you'll want to be able to zoom out, and click on dudes. Dragon Age 2 however, I hear is more like Mass Effect so either version would probably give you the same experience.|||For Dragon Age: Origins, I suggest getting the PC version. It's controls are much better, and it has a top-down view of the battle field for easier targeting. As for Dragon Age 2, I suggest getting it for the Xbox, because, in my opinion, Dragon Age 2 is more console oriented.|||Here is a easier way to look at it if you want more strategy then you want the PC version but if you want more action the get the Xbox 360 Version|||PC...



And even if you do play on the PC, the graphics are better than Xbox. If you can get 30fps on medium quality it beats Xbox.|||I would get it for pc, since you ready did the demo on it.|||Dragon Age is for the pc, no doubt
  • mexican food
  • whotel austin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment