Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In Dragon is it normal to have the launcher version different from the DAorigins and DAconfig?

Basicly I updated my Dragon Age Origins game with a patch to 1.04


and when I go to configurations in the launcher and choose game it shows me that:


DAOrigins.exe - V1.04


DAOriginsLauncher.exe - V1.01


DAOriginsConfig.exe -V1.03


UninstalDragonAge.exe -V1.03





Is that normal? anyone else gets that D:





cuz I also seem to still have the memory leakage problem.... the game runs smoothly for a while then starts lagging all the sudden.... Its wierd cuz I have ModernWarfare 2 and Deadspace installed on highest graphics and they never lagged :S|||I suppose its normal. I'm in the same situation you're in with my copy of DA: Origins. I'm guessing that it doesn't really matter though since my game has been working fine, even after installing DLC's and the Awakening expansion. I'm also able to run it by navigating to the install directory and just double clicking on the DAOrigins.exe file. So far no problems.





I don't really know why they did it this way. I found that its the same thing on my copy of Mass Effect 2. Its kinda like adding in a middle-man where there really isn't a need for one.





Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment