Saturday, February 25, 2012

How will dragon age origins run on this PC spec?

Hi, I want to get dragon age origins on the PC or PS3..


My first choice is to go with the pc version (free mods + cheaper price, use of the mouse etc) but im worried about the spec! I will only get it on the PC IF i can run it on FULL graphic settings with no v sync/slow downs. (as that REALLY pisses me off when playing pc games lol)


This is my spec


Phenom quad x4 955 3.6Ghz (oc'ed) Processor,


4Gb ddr3 ram


vista 64


4870x2 2Gb of ddr5 ram


1920x1600 (this is the part im worried about the most)


I can get around 30-40FPS on crysis on V high with x2AA





Dragon age origins recomended settinsg are





Recommended: Core 2 Quad with 2.4 GHz (or comparable AMD CPU), 2048 MB RAM (XP), 4096 MB RAM (Vista), Geforce 8800 GTS or Radeon HD 3850 with 512 MB





I pass all spec requirments.. but im still worried..As you can see i run a high res setting. This leads me to beilive even tho i meet all requirments i will still have problems at this res and will lead to low Fps's:( can any one help?


P.s i can run aion on around 50-60fps but as thats an online game dont think u can go by that.|||well, unless you have one of the highest of high end computers, games like dragon age are going to lag a little, at least eventually. With your specs, i would estimate (roughly) that the game would work fine at first, but after around 3 or four hours (or in some of those places where there is a lot going on at once) it will start to lag. At this point you should stop playing and either turn off the computer for around a half hour rest, or stop playing and do something else, then turn it off. It will lag until you give the computer a rest either way. this is, of course, based on what I know of your computer, so there could be something on your computer that will make it run slower that I don't know about. Also, Im not so sure about the vista 64...

No comments:

Post a Comment