Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What do I need to run Dragon Age II at MAX graphics?

Windows 7


64-bit


4.00GB RAM


NVIDIA GeForce GT 240


Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz





I want to know what I can upgrade to and how so I can run Dragon Age II at MAX GRAPHICS with 0 delay. Right now I can run at High but I still get those rough edges, which I dont want. I tried putting Anti-Aliasing on 2x but it started to jump abit so I turned it off.





Im really not sure what else to tell you about my computer. What should I do to upgrade? Should I take it to a PC shop and get them to put the stuff in? I really dont know much about this stuff so please explain it in the simplest way possible.|||it's indeed true that your graphics card is too weak to play Dragon Age II at max. there are no cheap graphics cards for that challenge. the cheapest 2 cards that will do are atm the GeForce GTX 550 Ti and the Radeon HD 5770.



make your choice

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>



both cards require at least a 350W power supply (it's sufficient regardless of what else is written) provided you haven't a lot of hard drives and other fancy stuff.|||Before selecting a graphics card you should tell us what type of power supply you have. Do so by opening up the panel on your computer and looking at the sticker on the power supply. The 12v rails and what amps they have is the important part. But most of the time all you need to know is how many watts you have. Then make sure you have enough watts.





Otherwise your computer will shut off when the graphics card starts to need any juice|||Everything's fine except the GPU. If you prefer nVIDIA then go for GTS450 and if you wont mind buying an ATI Radeon Card then buy a HD5770.|||check out "can you run it?.com" website,it will tell you what you have and what needs upgrading for any game.ALWAYS BE MORE THAN RECOMENDED!.egghead.com has awesome $80 GPU [grafics cards] thats all i see wrong with that machine.good luck,happy slaying! oh and the GT 240 uses a PCI E slot and you may have to upgrade your power supply for the newer GPU..most stock computers have low watt PSUs.you can see what you have by opening the computer case and there is a sticker on the PSU.[power supply]so you are at like $105 do it your self [or a geeky friend] or $180 to have a shop do it

No comments:

Post a Comment