Saturday, February 25, 2012

Whate are the best stats for Blood mage/Force mage in Dragon Age 2?

I know I should improve constitution and magic but what about other attributes? If I don't put any into willpower or STR etc will I not be able to use some higher level equipment? Also what equipmnet should I use? (armor-wise mostly) In the original Dragon Age I only put into CON and Magic, (and some to dexterity since I aspired to be a dual-wielding arcane/battle/blood mage, probably not the most efficient way but damn I was awesome with my seven buffs and flaming sword and dagger, killing enemies before they could even reach me).|||I had just finished the game with a force mage. My recommendation is to buff up on your Constitution and Willpower. At the end of the game, with 31 willpower you would be able to use the Champions Armor which is Awesome!!!! Plus, since youre going to the Blood mage route, you would need LOTs of Health (which is Constitution).





Honestly, in my opinion the only kick *** power for the blood mage is "Hamorrhage". Others you can do without. So, you dont really need to spend your health that much to cast magic. I much rather spend the attribute points on Pull of the Abyss (Force) or even better Gravity Ring (Force). Other Force spells are not that useful. What i did was i spend most of my points on elementals (Firestorm, cone of cold ect.)





As for Armor, I love armors which has mana regeneration......which is why Armor of champions is soo damn cool. By the end of the game, my mana regeneration was soo fast, that I couldnt even notice it depletes even after casting gazillions of spells!!! This gonna help if you gonna cast sustaining defensive spells like Arcane Armor or Barrier on your warriors (which helped me during the High Dragon fight).

No comments:

Post a Comment