Saturday, February 25, 2012

Did I do something wrong with romancing Fenris in Dragon Age 2?

Im playing DA2 on my ps3 and Im on act 3 now. I did everything right in act 2 flirted and everything. Im in a rivalmance with him. I did the quest for his sister and apparently your supposed to go to his mansion or yours and start up a scene where he asks for forgiveness. Im not getting this scene. Did I do something wrong? Do I have to give him his second present before I do this quest? I have my rivalry with him pretty high.Did I do something wrong with romancing Fenris in Dragon Age 2?
It might be because you are extreme rivals, but it may not be that. Before he meets you at your place you have to go to his place and talk to him after the events with his sister, and show interest in him. He should tell you he isn't ready or something like that blah blah blah. Then after that when you go to you house it should trigger a scene.if you have already talked to him at his house then idk :-/. i didn't have a problem romancing him but i also had a high friendship with him.



I hope that was slightly helpful..Did I do something wrong with romancing Fenris in Dragon Age 2?
I haven't personally romanced Fenris, but I did romance Isabella and the cutscene with her happened back in act two when I went to my house, sometime before the fight with the Qunari. You also must have full friendship or full rivalry with the person you are romancing. As for when in the game, I don't know if it matters what act you are in or not, but everything I have read talks about romancing in the second act. Hope this helps.
  • magellan roadmate
  • puerto rico
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment