Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is there a big difference between GeForce 9600 GT 1GB and GeForce 9800 GT 1GB? (Quick responses, please?)?

Both are PNY Nvididia cards. The 9800 is $30 more. My fiance has it for his computer, and now he can play most, if not all, of his games on the highest settings. Should I spend the extra $30 to get the 9800? Is it worth it? Games I currently play: Oblivion (lowest settings), Guild Wars (almost highest), Dragon Age (lowest). Games I'd like to play when they're released: Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3.


Quick responses are greatly appreciated. In about an hour, I have to go to a place without internet for a few days, and I'd really like to order before I head out.|||The 9800 is worth the extra money-I have it and it's great. The 9600 has a lot weaker gpu,you won't be sorry if you buy the 9800.|||yea the second one

No comments:

Post a Comment