Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age 2 Fenris romance question?

I'm now in Act 2, and I know that the NPC you're romancing is supposed, at some point, to come to Hawke's estate at night. Problem is I just got Isabela coming to me, whereas it's Fenris that I wanted. I've chosen all the possible flirt options with Fenris, and his friendship score is higher than with Isabela. I also did his talking quest about his escape and gave him a book as a present. I only flirted with Isabela ONCE (something about a kiss, though it got me +25 points) and refused to sleep with her. Have I screwed up the romance with Fenris and he's not gonna show up at the house now?|||You have to complete "bitter pill", one of Fenris's quests before he will show up to talk with you. Go anywhere outside of Kirkwall with him in the party to trigger it. Once that quest is done he will come speak with you and you can spend the night with him.





If that doesn't work then you must not have selected the broken heart option with Isabela to officially end the romance. The game may think you are still together.|||no you haven't screwed


fenris is a little tough on getting "loose"





if you keep flirting with him


he'll eventually be at your estate


for you know what =P

No comments:

Post a Comment