Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Graphics problem with my Graphics card?

I got a pc game named dragon age a year ago, and it lagged bad. I got a new graphics card, and made it perfecT High detail and textures didnt lag it up at ALL. I stopped playing for a year, and I installed windows 7, which deleted all files including Dragon Age.





I just installed it back, and i put all my high graphics settings including high texture detail. But now it's lagging, as if its not able to handle it?!?! I need some help!





Also, I forgot the name of my graphics card, but I put stickers on my comp, and they say





AMD Phenom 64


Fueled by Saphire, ATI Radeon


Nvidia





direct x diagnostic tool says my display device is ATI Radeon HD 3400 series


processor is : AMD Phenom 8400 triple-core processor (3 CPUs) 2.1 Ghz~|||The best thing to do right now is to bring it to a Computer Repair Shop near you and have it fix ASAP! so that you Graphics Card will work properly, Believe me when I tell you this, it is worth it to get it repaired before more damage internally.|||`

No comments:

Post a Comment