Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NVIDIA 9500 GT 1GB HELP!!?

I am looking at new graphic cards to buy and the 9500 Gt seems very affordable and good graphic quality. However after reading reviews and watching video reviews there are so many different opinions that i cant figure out a straight answer.





Can the 9500 GT play these games at high quality graphics?


CRYSIS


Fallout 3


Oblivion


Left4Dead 2


Dragon Age Origins|||I have an ati 4870, which is a lot more powerful than a 9500gt, and I can play all those games on maximum settings except crysis which I have to drop back a little on a couple of settings. I think the 9500 will be able to play most of these games on medium to low settings but nothing more.|||I'm not a game person so I can't tell you anything about those games. However, I'm a professional computer tech, (have been since 1982) and have recently decided to stay away from nVidia due to hardware quality problems. They tend to run hot, causing more frequent failures along with other oddball issues.|||No it can't. Trust me I owned one. It's much better that integrated graphics but is a very low end end graphics card. I would recommend at least a 9800 GT, but if you can afford it, your power supply can handle it, and it will fit in your case get the Nvidia Geforce GTX 260.|||umm...not all of them. but for sure on medium. you could play all of them even on ultra ro high...but the frames wont be playable on some.

No comments:

Post a Comment