Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is this computer good enough for moderate gaming?

I am planning to buy a dell laptop with the following characteristics :





- Processor: Second generation Intel庐 Core鈩?i7-2630QM (2GHz/6MB cache)


- Memory: 6 GB Dual Channel DDR3


- Video card: NVIDIA庐 GeForce庐 GT 525M (128-bit) 1GB (Quad)


- Hard drive: 640GB SATA (5400RPM)





My question is if I can run games on this computer, at high resolution graphics and without lagging, such as: Dragon age 2, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, Fable 3, Crysis 2, Call of duty: black ops etc. I am also wondering if this computer is good enough for photo and video editing. Finally, I am not sure how good this video card is at moderate gaming ... Is this video card good enough ? Thanks !|||Honestly Dell sucks. Macbook Pro is the answer to everything. Get it real cheap on eBay.|||I would say yes, Specs seem very reasonable and also download Reginout to improve performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment