Saturday, March 10, 2012

Should i buy games on the xbox or PC?

I am interested extremly in the graphics of the game, so should i buy the latest games (like crysis 2, dragon age 2, etc...) on my xbox, or my HP laptop with i5-430 2.26ghz, 4gb ram, and 2 x HD 5650 graphics card ? although i cant play crysis 2 on very high, but my HP compared with the xbox, which on gives the better quality and sharpness in the image ! thanks, and the xbox, i do have an HD tv|||Well, overall games usually look better on computer, and a lot of people prefer the keyboard and mouse over the remote for some games, (usually First Person Shooter Games). That being said, if RTS or MMO's are what you like then PC. Their are some for 360 like BFME 2 and Halo RTS but they usually don't play well. And with Computer if you do want to use a remote you can use a 360 controller.



However, PC has one very big pitfall. It crashes. Games on computer are riddled with things to crash over. With consoles that is usually never a problem unless the Disk is messed up. You never get to the end of a level and get error code 1255662 application terminated.



But, the reason why I play PC games over consoles is because of Mods. RPGs are always to be played on PC because usually you can always expand upon your game.



Your Computer should play games fairly well, Ram isn't to high and a lot of computers today can hold about 8 GB's and that would really help with games if you needed it to.



Don't look at Crysis to see if you can game on Computer, It's settings are still on top, I think even higher than Crysis 2's. Crysis 2 from what I have heard looks better than the first but doesn't require as much hardware, that is what time does.



Over all, I like to get games on PC over consoles because I like the Keyboard and Mouse, the more customization options, and the Modding community. Also, you said your computer is a laptop - playing games where is what would sell me. Mine is a desktop, I wish it was a laptop. Having a good compter for games is great



But Consoles not crashing is a big deal also to me, just not as big of a deal as the PC perks. Overall, if it were up to me, PC. But Console isn't bad either.|||The PC version has better capabilities on most games for graphics, but your laptop may not be able to run them as well as your Xbox. It'll likely depend on the individual game's system requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment