Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Which to get?Hack ps3, get xbox 360, a new pc or an hd laptop?

Hey guys.I live in bangladesh I'm really confused about what to do.See I'm doing my As level cambridge and pretty soon I'll be giving the exam.My parents promised me to get me what I want.SO what I want is to play games such as mass effect 2, dragon age 2 and all these rpg action types of games in high or decent quality.I have a ps3 but the problem is that the games cost a hell lot.Now there are some options buzzing around my mind.What do I DO?Do I HACK my ps3?It could save me a lot of cost on buying games if I did homebrewing but most ps3 gamers say its risky and suggested not to do it.i COULD GET A 360 which would be safer but then again graphics may not be that great.I coulg do something useful such as getting a new pc but the problem is it takes a lot of time for my parents have my pc upgraded and I could buy an hd laptop whose portability can come in handy but it won't be customizable.I have like one year left to stay in bangladesh as I'm planning to do my university studies outside.So really which one should I get?|||I read the first 2 lines and got bored...

No comments:

Post a Comment