Saturday, March 10, 2012

HP pavilion dv7-3180us Entertainment laptop, gaming performance?

Here are some of the specs, but I basically want it to be able to run Dragon Age: Origins.



*Operating system - Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

*Processor - Intel Core i7-720QM processor with Turbo Boost Technology

*Processor speed - 1.60GHz; with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.80GHz

*Memory - 6GB DDR3 System Memory (2 DIMM) Max supported =8192MB

*Accessible memory slots - 2

*Display - 17.3" Diagonal HD+ High-Definition LED HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1600x900)

*Video graphics - Nvidia GeForce GT 230M with up to 2815MB total graphics memory with 1024MB dedicated

*Hard drive - 640GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)



Opinions anyone? I know people have played Dragon Age on Pavilions, there have been videos on youtube, but I wanted personal opinions of those who have had experience with the dv7 series and their gaming performance and quality.



-Many thanks|||Please be very careful when buying an HP. In my opinion they are garbage. I say this as they have good specs but customer support is terrible and their systems are not much better. My wife owns an HP CT1000 tablet ($1700) that has been back to HP 3 times now. My less than a year old HP printer bit the dust, HP already wants $ to fix a timing issue with the paper feeder. Please if your going to use this as a gaming rig check out the website I have referenced.
  • chinese menu
  • ruth chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment