Saturday, March 10, 2012

How well will these games run on my system?

BTW I am looking for more of an answer like how well it would run, for example: Low settings or max settings. I have already gone to the system requirements, but I am looking for more of a direct answer to how far I can push my system to run these high end games.





Windows 7 Home edition


HPE-210y


AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor 3.00 GHz


8.00 GB of RAM


XFX Nvida Geforce 9600 GSO





1.S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat


2. Crysis Warhead


3. Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures


4. Dragon Age Orgins


5. Dirt 2


6. GTA IV|||They will all run fine. You have plenty of computer power to run just about any game.|||Seems like they would be "Ok" but an upgrade on the video card would do you better. And windows 7 should be changed to media center or professional unless your game is requiring windows 7. Make sure you have enough fans in your tower and a big enough power supply that it wont overheat and you should be fine unless you plan on spending hour on in.

No comments:

Post a Comment