Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hi there, guys, I have a serious problem with my Ati radeon HD 5570 !?

Hi guys, i recently bought a new PC with the following specs :


8 Gb rams DDR3


Intel core i3 540 3.1Ghz


Ati Radeon HD 5570


Windows 7 64bits


and so on;





well, the problem is : in all games i played, the Textures are (Very) ugly, I tried changing Anisotropic filer, AA, but nothing works, I also installed the latest catalyst drivers (11.6) but nothing works!


The games I played run flawlessly in very high resolutions, no problem with shadows, bloom, HdR or anything, the only problem is with the textures! anyone knows what to do , Please !





here are the games I tested :


Fallout 3


Assassin's Creed


Fable 3


Mass Effect


Dragon age 2


Dragon Age origins


Tom Clancy's AW 2


and some others ....





Thank you all !|||http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/|||Add pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment