Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to clear up space on ps3 hardrive?

My ps3 is in top condition for 4 yrs now, its the orginal 40 gig one. I have stuff o nthere games saved and I only have 8 gigs left which nowdays graphics on games take up alot.

so Im wondering. what should I save to a flash drive and clear the game DATA utility or the SAVE data utility

the save data is the kilibites one and game data is the gigbaites one like singualrity for example takes 3700 mb...and when I click triangle it wont say "copy" only it says copy in the SAVE DATA as if only the file I can save to flashdrive.

so what should I do Im not goign to restart my whole hardrive, I just mened to remove some games stuff I dont play.

please explain in high detial thank you :)



Game list:

singulairyt

dragon age origins

marvel ultimate alliance

guitar hero 3

infamous

god of war 3

killzone 2

resistance 1

resistance 2

borderlands



I think thtas about it, my next game to get is killzone 3!|||If you are not going to be playing some of the games for awhile then delete the game data utility for those games because that takes up all the space. It won't affect your saved data files, so it's perfectly safe to delete that info. When you decide you want to play those games again just pop them back in and the system will automatically format the discs and create a new game data utility for each one. All that info does is allow the game to be stored in your system to make loading faster. It's easy to delete and add that info anytime you want. The key is just to never delete the saved game files.|||i know how you feel, but you can do is get a larger harddrive, like a 500 gig or even a terrabite, but you will need to transfer your old games,
  • envy 14 2
  • dragon age ii
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment