Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Toshiba - Qosmio Laptop with Intel庐 Core鈩?i5 Processor - Omega Black model-X505-Q865 can it play all new games?

Like mordern warfare 2, mass effect 2, borderlands and dragon age origins. I was reading but not to sure. Who owns this labtop or can tell me if it will run all high end games on it.



Also can it run pcsx2 perfect let me know give me full details thanks.|||I don't own it, but I can tell that IT WILL.



Here's why:

Core i5 - Quad core processor, for sure up to the challenge of any newer games.

4 Gigs of RAM - Pretty much the standard for gaming, a lot of people use this much on their gaming desktops.

NVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M graphics - 1 Gig of VRAM! That's A LOT for a laptop graphics card.



Plus, I've heard this laptop being called a "desktop replacement" so it's supposed to be able to play games.|||Every game has a list of system requirements, review the list for each game and then verify if the computer meets them from the computer specifications.



Things you commonly have to verify are processor speed, video memory, ram memory , hard drive memory available, direct x version and operating system.
  • ryan s steakhouse
  • google crome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment