Saturday, March 10, 2012

What gaming laptop should I get?

I need some suggestions on what gaming laptop to buy. I'm rather a noob when it comes to these things.



I'm looking for a laptop that can run games smoothly on high settings. I want to be able to play Mass Effect 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Dragon Age, and Starcraft II when it comes out. I know I'm better off with a desktop but I'll be bringing this laptop to my classes too. (For photoshop, 3DS max, Maya, etc) So far I'm interested in the Alienware M17x but they are known for being very pricey. If possible, I'd like to only spend $2000 at most.



Any other suggestions?|||With $1700 you can get an Asus G73JH-A1.



Core i7 920

ATI 5870 1GB VRAM

8GB DDR3

1TB HDD space

17.3inch LED screen



It will run everything you listed on max settings even SC2



I got it from GenTech PC http://www.1toppc.com

I ordered in Febuary and recieved it in April.

I haven't looked for another dealer but maybe theres one that has it in stock at the moment.|||I know that a really good one is alienware but i dont know about the price or if it's ok for classes....
  • language translation
  • burger shop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment