Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is my beardie going 2 be smaller forever?

my bearded dragon wasn't taken care of properly by his last owner i bought him tank icluded for 拢50 the tank was an old fish tank without a proper lid just some wood and a light bulb that was way to strong coz id have to come hm from work everyday to check up on the temp of the tank and it was always to high, i also noticed a lot of stale bananas that had gone hard on all around the tank and the pieces were way to large for a baby dragon and there wasn't a single insect in the tank either. it's all sorted now he's had a much larger tank for a while and gets fresh fruit and water everyday and 3 boxes of crickets a week he's growin fast and shed atleast two or three times since ive had him but i go into the petshop 2 buy him his food and while im there i have a look at the beardies they have and i saw one she was about archies age [ archies my dragon} and she was a lot bigger then him. i knew he was small when i got him but couldn't turn him away we were friends as soon as i saw him and i couldn't let his last owner take him back. but what i want to know is will archie catch up or will he be forever smaller becouse of his start in life?





p.s i know where his last owner got him and went to ask how he was when he was there and they said he was fine she tried to take him back and swap him for a snake because she said he'd become aggressive but the shop owner told me that she thought the last owner let her little sis play with him and hurt him and yes when i got him he was a little scitish but never aggressive and now he's fine the shop keeper wont sell another animal to her agian thank god.





oh and another qhestion how old and how big does my bierdie have to be before i can put a lizard harness on him and take him outside for some real sun and fresh air?|||To begin with, you are in the wrong section.





Some points I am not totally sure of. Male reptiles are smaller than females. I don't know if putting a leash on a reptile is a good idea. I'd rather have a big garden for archie where there can be a sunbathing stone. I took care of some turtles, green tree lizards, monitor lizards and some poisonous snakes (which my father lets go everytime I get them, ASAP) when I was young but I don't seem to remember every detail.





Clear skies!|||Are you aware that this section of Yahoo Answers


is for Astronomy and Space questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment