Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wanting to buy a gaming PC?

So as it says I want to buy a gaming PC my budget is 600$, it's not much but I think you can get a good one for that kind of price. I just don't know where to find one. Any help will be appreciated.



I guess it goes without saying that I want to play the most recent games(Starcraft 2, Dragon Age Origins). Maybe not on the highest of settings but something that doesn't lag on medium settings.|||It would be hard to get a good gaming computer for $600. Why don't you buy a console for $300 and if you like the keyboard and mouse combo more than a controller than you can get adapters to do that. I know this probably isn't what you wanted to here but I really don't think "gaming pc" fits into the $600 range.|||okay this is my edited answer:



i have an acer laptop. they are cheap and work very well. all of the games i have tried work very well. (counter-strike source, half life 2, garry's mod, modern warfare 2, and more) the graphics are great and barely lag. you can get it here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Acer-17.3-320-鈥?/a>|||To fit in that budget, you're going to have to build your own.
  • lake compounce
  • battlefield 1943
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment