Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What graphics card and CPU to buy?

Hi there! I am currently looking for a new graphics card and I need your help to find which one suits me best. I mostly use my pc for gaming, and the graphics card I have now can handle games like CS:S. Which probably is no surprise. I am not picky about the graphics at all. I need a card that is able to run games like Dragon Age: Origins and Battlefield Bad Company 2 at medium to high graphics with no lag at all.


My specs are: (Btw, I know little to nothing about computers, so I'm just gonna throw in almost everything I can find in PC Wizard.)


Mainboard: Packard Bell RS740


Chip set: AMD RS690/RS690M


Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 215 @ 2700MHz


Physical Memory: 6144MB (3 x 2048 DDR2-SD RAM )


Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce G210


Thank you.|||Here are a few choices for you. 250gts, hd 5670, hd 5750, 450gts, or a hd 5770. At the most hd 5770 at the least 250 gts. All of these cards can run CS:S maxed out for sure, and your Dragon Age as well, but BBC2 may run on med settings depending on the resolution you use on the 250gts-hd5750, but the 450gts and HD 5770 should max them out on problem. I also suggest a tri core like my x3 740 BE, but they are sold out in newegg at the moment. You can also get a x3 445 which is also good and at the very most a x4 640, but the least a x3 445.|||your cpu is to slow so you cant use good gpus cuz they wont well run so well and if you are going to change cpu you need to change the mb to which Menes you need nearly a new pc if your going to do so i recommend using an i5 2500k with its new sandy BRIDGE technology it can give allot of power with Little price and for the gpu u can use the ati hd6850 its one of the best cards out there for a really good price for every other part i don't recommend something

thats all i know sry for my bad eng

No comments:

Post a Comment